So, howdy.
I HATE SOCIAL NETWORKS...
But like oil companies and fat-handled butterknives the serve their purpose...
they give me something to HATE!!!!
this is my first official blog on B.S.(.. hey!, I like that... that's not fair...)
this is just a place for me to fave or what is it called...
FOLLOW other bloggers, that DON'T SUCK!!!
I DO NOT tweet...
I DO NOT facebook...
or any of that other CRAP!
and as "it is what you make it"....
(part of the bloody problem if you ask me.)
I have but one home...
that is Deviant Art...
http://mandelscape.deviantart.com/
so don't give me the career-blogger crap about how wonderful technology is...
it might have saved a handful of people stuck on a mountain or lost in the desert...
but that hardly balances out the countless americans eating themselves to death in front of a monitor or TV!!!!!!
Get your fat-ass outside and play with your kids!!!!!!!
what the hell is wrong with you???
and you wonder WHY your life sucks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment